Business Project Manager
- 6 month contract role with possible extension
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens
- Call Amber on (02) 6229 1541
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Project Manager to define, design, plan, build, implement and finalise a major transformation project. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Business Project Leader, coaching SMEs in project management frameworks for a major ERP implementation.
The role is with one of Hudson's major clients on a 6 month contract with possible extension.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing and implementing business transformation projects
- Demonstrated experience and skills in business process management
- Working knowledge of SAP ECC6 standard practice
- Demonstrated experience in SAP solution project management (organisational design solution experience preferred)
- Experience in system and solution upgrades
- Demonstrated experience as a pro-active leader, with experience engaging with senior leadership teams and other stakeholders to facilitate discussions
- Experience identifying and managing resources, schedule, risk, and budget
- An ability to deliver an Change Management Strategy
- An ability to integrate all required project management and change management tasks into a single project schedule
- Project Management qualifications / certifications
- Change Management qualifications (PROSCI) is preferred
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with Government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/14745.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.