- Exciting opportunity for a senior change, transformation and project specialist
- Victorian Government Department (VPS 5 equivalent)
- HR, Psychology, Organisational Development and/ or Management background ideal
Your organisational change, transformation and project management expertise coupled with your strong communication, relationship management and stakeholder skills, will be welcomed in this high performing team within a Victorian government department. As a Senior Adviser, you will be partnering with change leads and providing advice, guidance and support through the full change lifecycle, and supporting Principal Advisers on large-scale and complex projects.
What you will need to succeed:
- Experience in organisational change management principles, methodologies and tools;
- Experience in project management approaches, tools and phase of the project lifecycle;
- Strong communication, relationship management and stakeholder skills;
- Ability to build, maintain and facilitate a partnership approach to change management;
- A creative and innovative approach, and excellent eye for detail;
- Experience in building leadership change capability;
- Excellent research, analytical and conceptualisation skills;
- Tertiary degree in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Psychology, Management, or an equivalent combination of relevant knowledge, training and/ or experience, is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW by clicking on the link below. For a confidential discussion, please telephone Lisa Lawlor on 03 9623 6795 or email firstname.lastname@example.org