IT Project Manager
- IT Project Manager - 12 Months Fixed Term
- 130K + Super | CBD Location
- Professional Services background desirable
An experienced IT Project Manager is required to lead and direct global project teams to ensure timely delivery of projects providing relevant business analysis when required and leading the projects through the full project lifecycle.
- Manage large, complex projects end to end, from requirements gathering, contract negotiation, development and testing through to implementation and handover to the operations and support teams
- Possess great communication skills to manage internal and external project communications to all levels of stakeholders both business and technical
- Be hands on and carry out business analysis where required
- Create and manage project plans and documentation
- Recommend and manage project budgets
- Manage, monitor and motivate the cross-functional project teams often globally
- Conduct project presentations and compile reports
- Manage third parties and suppliers
- Deliver Projects that meet industry leading quality standards following the organisation's chosen methodology
- Be a role model for others within the team and provide mentoring services to other staff members to create a cohesive working environment
- Work with the Projects Team Manager to identify opportunities for improvement within the team and project methodology
- Have the ability to manage a multi-project programme of work
- Minimum of 10 years' experience as a project manager with evidence to show the successful management of global projects in a professional services organisation.
- Possess a keen eye for detail, be meticulous in your approach to work and be able to work under pressure.
- Possess excellent analytical skills.
- Possess knowledge of the whole project lifecycle.
- Possess knowledge of 3rd party suppliers and assist with research and evaluation of software solutions and have the ability to confidently liaise with suppliers
- Be client focused and have the confidence and ability to liaise with staff at a senior level whilst at the same time being approachable and have the ability to challenge, mentor and motivate others within your team.
Be familiar with the following:
- Prince 2 and other project methodologies
- MS Office implementations
- Operating System implementations
- Document management systems
- Accounting/billing and/or time recording systems
- Workflow applications
- Integration projects
- Client/server architectures
- Web technologies - Internet, Intranet, Extranet
- Microsoft environments - Windows 7, .Net, SQL Server, MS Project
HOW TO APPLY: Please submit your resume for consideration via the appropriate link below. A cover letter demonstrating your relevant experience in line with the Key Selection Criteria outlined above may also be reviewed upon submission. For a further discussion, please contact Lucy Farley on 07 3258 8438 quoting reference number: 4B/27599. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.