Senior Business Analyst
- 12 month contract role with multiple extensions
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance required
- Call Amber on (02) 6229 1541
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Business Analyst who has a minimum 5 years' experience working on large-scale ICT projects. The successful candidate will be reviewing and analysing the organisations' business intentions, developing and improving business processes and implementing business improvement initiatives.
The role is with one of Hudson's major Government clients on a 12 month contract with multiple extensions. Minimum Baseline Security Clearance required.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A minimum 5 years' demonstrated experience and understanding in business analysis, developing and improving business processes, and implementing process improvement initiatives
- Proven analytical, conceptual and problem solving skills
- Strong experience in conducting internal compliance reviews and performance audits
- Demonstrated experience in working in Agile based projects and system development methodologies including Agile / Scrum
- Experience in analysing information, developing/updating business processes with modelling tools, and writing and reviewing business documentation
- Experience in conducting business process improvement reviews or internal compliance and performance audits
- Strong analytical skills including demonstrated experience in interpreting business needs and translating them into technical requirements
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement
- Excellent communication skills including a proven track record liaising with stakeholders to negotiate outcomes
- An ability to quickly obtain an understanding the scope and status of the projects, including the current drivers and risks, and be able to continue progress as per the agreed project schedule
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with Government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541,quoting Ref No. 1A/14466.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;