Workplace Relations Advisor
- Full time permanent position located in Barton
- Liaise with a unique network of healthcare professionals
- Certificate in HR / Workplace Relations is highly desirable
Hudson are delighted to partner with The Pharmacy Guild of Australia in the search for a Workplace Relations Advisor! This position is a full time permanent opportunity located in their Canberra office in Barton at the National Secretariat. The Pharmacy Guild of Australia represent the members who are the proprietors of community based pharmacies.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will clearly demonstrate experience in a similar role in Workplace Relations or Human Resource (HR) positions as you will be responsible for:
- Development of quality workplace relations and small business legislations and regulations
- Provide specialist advice to support workplace relationships and small business
- Research and write documentation for industry submissions, reports and briefing
- Investigate innovative workplace relations and projects and provide recommendations
- Maintain and develop the workplace relations portal and Guilds national website with accurate and related data
- Prepare business plans
The position also requires knowledge and understanding of federal, state and territory workplace relations and employment related legislation. The successful candidate will have the following competencies:
- Demonstrated experience in workplace relationships or HR role
- Outstanding written, verbal and listening skills
- Solid analytical and critical thinking and planning skills
- Experience supporting small businesses or working in a small business environment is highly desirable
- Qualifications in HR or Workplace Relations is highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of legislation relating to employment law and HR theory/practices
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Please apply by quoting No. 1B/09748 online at jobs.au.hudson.com.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please note successful candidates will only be contacted.