- Port Melbourne location
- National Role
- $105k - $110k + super
Port Melbourne location
$105k - $110k + super
This national technical services company is looking for a well-rounded and experienced HR generalist to lead their HR function. This will be a true HR generalist role with a balance between operations and strategy. The organisation has a presence across the country you will be responsible for leading the people strategy and HR support services for the lean workforce.
The successful candidate will be joining an organisation that believes in flexibility and empowerment. With one direct report the role will allow for leadership development as well as genuine exposure to strategy and leading projects.
The role reporting directly into the CEO will be responsible for parting with and supporting the senior managers across the business by providing professional, sound and timely advice and guidance on a wide range of HR and business related matters. Working very closely will the CEO the role will be responsible for aligning the people strategy to the overall organisations objectives to boost performance.
- Experience designing and effectively implementing HR initiatives across an organisation
- Proven ability to effectively partner and influence senior leaders and key stakeholders
- Strong experience in ER/IR case management
- Demonstrate an extensive knowledge of all aspects of HR and employee life cycle related matters
- A relevant tertiary qualification (or equivalent) and experience in the management of human resources and organisational change is highly desirable
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Alex Burns from Hudson on 03 9622 2498.