AO3 Native Title Support Officer
- $38.13/h + Super
- Commencing ASAP in Brisbane
- Large and High Profile Federal Government Department
ABOUT YOUR NEW ROLE
Are you an experienced administrative support officer/record keeper with a passion and strong knowledge of native title policies? This long term, contract position within a leading Government Department might be the ideal role for you!
Hudson is the largest privately owned recruitment company in Australia, partnering with leading Federal and State Government Departments and Corporations based in Brisbane. Hudson contractors receive first class benefits and attention!
Located in the heart of Brisbane CBD, our client is looking for a passionate, fast paced and skilled candidate to provide efficient and effective administration support to the Native Title Unit. At the AO3 level, this position is paying $38.13/h + Super and is a contract until the end of June 2020 with possible 12 month further extensions!
If you have government record keeping experience and thorough knowledge of Native Title procedures, APPLY NOW because we want to hear from you ASAP!
You will have a range of duties and responsibilities, including:
- Provide efficient, effective administration support to the Native Title Unit
- Facilitate the receipt of requests for service/advice
- Perform record-keeping functions as required by the Native Title Unit, in accordance with legislation and departmental policy
- Conduct Native Title assessments in accordance with whole of Government policy.
The Ideal candidate will be someone who has:
- Prior experience in a record keeping role, preferably within a government department
- Demonstrated experience working with Native Title policies and procedures
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Ability to commence within a week's notice
To apply, please click on the link to submit an updated CV, highlighting your relevant skills and experience for this position. Job reference number 4A/23082.
Due to the overwhelming amount of applications, only suitable candidates will be contacted. At this stage, we will not be accepting calls regarding this job advert. Please apply via the link ASAP to be considered.