Project Manager - Change management
- Up to 6 month assignment with possibility to go fixed term
- Working on two major projects for a government department
- ASAP start | VPS5 equivalent | up to $70/hour + Super
A Victorian Statutory Authority is looking for an experienced Project and Change Manager to deliver the implementation two major projects, to ensure business continuity is maintained and that impacted employees are supported and equipped with the relevant information when making decisions.
Qualificaitons and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in Project Management, Management HR, Change Management
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Certification in ProSci® Change Management Methodology is preferred but not essential
- Demonstrated experience in analytical problem solving and decision making.
- Demonstrated experience in management skills including the ability to develop and monitor project timelines
- Demonstrated experience in strategic engagement and stakeholder management
- Well-developed written and verbal communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated experience within a Public Sector or Service environment is desirable
To be considered for this role, please apply directly to this advertisement.
For a confidential discussion only, please contact Simon Zhu on 03 9623 6508 or email firstname.lastname@example.org