- Start-up culture with the backing of 30 years success in the industry
- Take the lead mentoring a team of off shore developers
- Work with digital and product innovation
Hudson is investing in our data capabilities and are working on changing our industry through exciting product launches. One of these products is the recently launched JobAccelerator.
JobAccelerator is in the career advice and transition markets. assisting over 80,000+ candidates a year. This is an exciting opportunity to join a business that is helping candidates impacted by changes in their work status.
The newly created role for a Data Engineer will work as a key member of the fully resourced Agile delivery streams, who work dynamically to meet the needs of customers across the globe. You will play a key role in designing and building a high quality, highly scalable software for mobile platforms and traditional web browsers to deliver world-class products that our customers love.
Please apply if you have more than 5 years experience in the data engineering space on Cloud technologies.
Day to day tasks include:
- Play a key role in helping transforming Hudson by delivering Data Pipelines to solve real everyday recruitment problems such as helping our customers find their "Next Best Job"
- Work as part of the Scrum Product team to deliver the Sprint agreed/expected outcome.
- Work closely with Solution Architects & Data Scientists in designing and developing APIs, data modelling, data processing workload pipelines.
- Lead the design of the software component and mentor offshore developers.
- Drive the best coding practice, testing within the development team and code review/recommendation.
About your qualities:
- You are creative and passionate about building data solutions.
- You enjoy mentoring and continuously improving the performance of a cross functional team
- You have deep knowledge of database concepts and unstructured data stores.
- Experienced in building data pipelines from dev, test to production.
- Great experience with the AWS (or GCP) Cloud technology stacks.
- Experience developing REST/SOAP APIs.
- Strong customer focus and the ability to understand the problem versus the solution, to ensure stakeholders expectations are meet.
- You must possess proven experience in a similar role
This is a permanent position with an annual salary and associated benefits. If your experience and motivation is a good fit for this exciting business, please apply now.