A03 - A05 Executive Assistants / Executive Support Officers
- Expression of Interest for upcoming roles in 2020
- Government experience ESSENTIAL
- Brisbane CBD locations
Hudson is the largest privately owned recruitment company in Australia and has an excellent reputation as Specialists in varying industries all over Queensland!
Hudson are proud to be partnering with a large corporate organisation for this contract opportunity. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing organisation who offer great training and a fun team culture.
The role of a successful Executive Assistant / Executive Support Officer is to support their Director / Manager by ensuring that they are organised and aware of what is occurring internally and externally to their Department
- Ensuring professional provision of service to staff, stakeholders, clients and government agencies is maintained at the highest level
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding meetings, bookings and public relations, in a professional manner
- Diary Management for one or more Directors / Managers
- Maintain awareness of changing Legislation and Government policy whilst assisting with implementing change internally
- Build and maintain positive relationships with all members of staff and contacts internally and externally to the department
- Prepare reports based on date complied and analysed
- General clerical duties such as preparing letters and documents, photocopying, organising meetings and locations,
- Demonstrated previous Government employment at an A03 | A04 | A05 level
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in using MS Office along with internal Government systems / programs
- The ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure and fast paced environment
- Demonstrated experience in working independent as well as part of a team.
Applications close Wednesday 29th January 2020. Applications received after the closing time will be reviewed, retained and considered for future opportunities.
At this point in time, we will not be accepting calls in regard to this role. Candidates that meet the skills above will be contacted accordingly.
To apply, click on the appropriate link. Ref: 185986