A02 Records Officers
- Expression of Interest for upcoming roles in 2020
- Brisbane CBD locations
- $31.98/hr + superannuation
Hudson is the largest privately owned recruitment company in Australia and has an excellent reputation as Specialists in varying industries all over Queensland!
Hudson are proud to be partnering with a large corporate organisation for this contract opportunity. This is an opportunity to work with an amazing organisation who offer great training and a fun team culture.
To be successful as a Records Officer, you will possess experience in this area along with the confidence to use and learn Government systems / programs.
- Preparing files and documents for scanning
- Working to daily KPI's
- General administrative duties
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Repetitive work
- High attention to detail
- Computer literate - programs such as TRIM or similar EDRMS system, MS Office
- Demonstrated experience in a Government background (preferred) or large organisation
Applications close Wednesday 29th January 2020. Applications received after the closing time will be reviewed, retained and considered for future opportunities.
At this point in time, we will not be accepting calls in regard to this role. Candidates that meet the skills above will be contacted accordingly.
To apply, click on the appropriate link. Ref: 185987