APS4 Accounts Payable Officer
About the role
Reporting to Senior Accountant, the role of the Accounts Payable Officer is to be responsible for the collation and preparation of all documentation relating to supplier invoices.
- Review, process, verify and reconcile all payments and expenditures including invoices, purchases orders and credit card expenses.
- Address invoice discrepancies/inconsistencies and ensure follow up in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the accuracy of accounts payable sub-ledger and review with Finance manager on a monthly basis.
- Create payments runs for due invoices and monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date.
- Maintain vendor accounts including creating new vendors and updating vendor information.
- Liaise and build relationships with staff and vendors by responding to inquiries in an effective and timely manner.
- Follow up with cardholders and managers on outstanding credit card transactions and prepare monthly credit card acquittal journal.
- Follow up with managers on accrual packs and prepare monthly accrual journal.
- Assist with month end processes to ensure a timely and accurate month end close.
- Manage HSBC Smart Data system
- Identify process improvements in Accounts Payable and related processes to deliver efficiency.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Connie Tong, Consultant in our Canberra office on 02 6229 1562, quoting Ref No. 187149
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.