- I understand and agree that:
- Information collected is personal information and may include sensitive information as defined under applicable privacy and data protection laws;
- Data may be used by Hudson to develop norms and for the purposes of research and development.
- I declare that the information supplied by me will be to the best of my knowledge, true, accurate and complete in all respects. I acknowledge that I will not hold, Hudson, responsible for any omission or misstatements, which I have made in the information provided.
- I understand that if I do not provide information or information provided is insufficient or inaccurate, Hudson will be limited in its ability to provide its services.
- I understand that I am entitled to access to my personal information held by Hudson, except for any exemptions provided under applicable privacy and data protection laws.
- I also confirm that I give permission for the results and report of this assessment/psychological appraisal with Hudson, and other personal information as necessary, to be released to the Client and relevant Hudson staff as required.
- I understand and agree that these assessments will be completed by me alone without any assistance whatsoever from other person(s) (unless otherwise authorised by Hudson or the Client in writing). Failure to comply with this requirement may result in my application for employment / engagement to be withdrawn, or disciplinary action being taken which may include the termination of my employment / engagement.
Should you now choose to continue with the assessment, please note you are authorising us to release your assessment results to the Client for use within staff selection and/or development processes.
If you do not wish Hudson to use the results in the above manner, we advise that you should not proceed beyond this point. Please contact us or the client for further discussion as needed.