Senior Procurement Specialist
- Fantastic Career development & advancement opportunities
- Excellent Staff Benefits & Discounts
- Flexible work arrangements & a supportive team environment
Our client is a leader in an instantly recognisable brand within the finance and insurance industry in Queensland and due to the promotion of staff is looking for a suitably experienced Senior Procurement Specialist.
The culture of this commercial business and the division is a strong supportive team who value the highly qualified and experienced staff of this department. The staff have great relationships with their stakeholders, each other and encourage opportunities for your own career development.
- Establishing, maintaining and reviewing procurement, contract management and category management framework
- Achieving cost savings across multiple procurement categories
- Providing and maintaining support systems in order to assist with procurement and contract management
- Prepare and conduct RFT's, EOIs and market scans to procure value for money solutions
- Provision of advice on procurement and contract management framework, as well as general procurement, contract and contract management advice
- Provide assistance in negotiations, plan and develop contracts to deliver the required business outcomes and savings
- Provide support to Contract Owners and Contract Managers to assist in ongoing contract management activities such as the development of contact plans, processes and frameworks to manage commercial risk and monitor supplier performance.
- Ensure procurement and contract management framework is being adhered to
To be successful for interview
- You will have 4 to 5 years experience working in a similar role within either the insurance or finance industry or a large ASX listed business
- Your proven experience in category management would enable you to independently run sourcing processes and achieve substantial cost savings
- Will be tertiary qualified with MCIPS held in high regard
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as proven stakeholder engagement
Want to know more? Contact Catherine Lyttle for a confidential conversation on 07 3258 8345 or Catherine.firstname.lastname@example.org