- *Rapidly growing and successful NFP
- *Possible step up to first CEO role
- *Competitive remuneration
This organisation has experienced exponential growth in its operations over the last 7 years with its achievements profiled by the Australian media in a number of recent television documentaries and other media. This is a unique opportunity for a talented leader to now leverage this success and lead the ambitious plans for the organisation's continued growth. This will be a major career achievement, and is likely to be a life changing move, for the new CEO.
The CEO will lead and manage the Australian company that is part of the wider international operation that has a presence predominantly in Asia with funding sourced from NZ, the USA and Australia. The Australian Company is responsible for raising and administering the funds within Australia. The CEO'S focus will be on the company's need to ensure retention of its current funding base, grow the new funding channels, as well as identify other funding sources.
Reporting to the Board your Key Responsibilities are:
- Leading and managing the Australian based staff
- The financial management of the organisation
- Leading the strategic planning process and implementation
- Delivering the organisation's annual fund raising targets
- Building effective relationships with key stakeholders throughout Australia
- Developing and implementing the organisation's marketing plan.
This is a CEO opportunity for a manager who has a successful track record in fund raising, or aligned experience. The successful CEO does not necessarily need previous CEO experience. However previous experience successfully managing a business unit or cost centre will be important.
The successful candidate will also require:
- Strategic planning experience
- A track record of successfully engaging with a diverse range of stakeholders
- Public speaking experience
- An innovative approach to solving problems
- Sound commercial negotiating skills, and
- A passion for helping others less fortunate than themselves.
- The ability to travel internationally and nationally.
This role offers a competitive remuneration that includes a base salary, superannuation, a company car and a generous bonus as well as the tax advantages of working for a NFP organisation.
For a confidential discussion please phone Penny Smythe on 07 32588353 or 0415102473.
Alternatively to submit your application, in strict confidence, please use the Apply Now link.