EL1 PROCUREMENT/CONTRACT MANAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Central city location
- Baseline Clearance required
- Recent experience in a Government procurement role is essential
Hudson is seeking an APS6/EL1 equivalent Procurement/Contract Manager. One of our key Government organisations is seeking an experienced specialist who will develop and provide advice around procurement activities and related contract management.
This is a 3 month contract opportunity commencing as soon as possible.
To be successful in the shortlisting you must have:
- A strong understanding of Commonwealth procurement rules
- Previous experience in contract management
- Highly developed written communication skills to produce high quality documentation as required
- Recent experience in Government procurement role/s
- Strong time management skills to achieve desired outcomes with tight deadlines
- Well-developed organisational and judgement skills
- Strong attention to detail and high level research and analytical skills with the ability to apply these to contract drafting and evaluation tasks
- The ability to liaise with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
- The demonstrated ability to apply strategic planning and problem solving techniques
If you have the above required skills and are an Australian Citizen with an active Baseline security clearance then please don't hesitate to apply now.
Enquiries can be made to Amanda Cox on 02 6229 1512 email@example.com in our Canberra office.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.