APS6 and EL1 Policy Officers - Multiple roles available
- 3 month contract opportunities at the APS6 and EL1 levels
- Baseline Clearance required
- Multiple roles available! 3 month contracts + potential extension of 12 months
APS6 and EL1 POLICY OFFICERS - MULTIPLE ROLES AVAILABLE
Seeking highly skilled public sector policy officers to undertake multiple contract opportunities.
- Do you have program management, regulation and policy development skills?
- High Profile Government Department. Baseline clearance essential!
- Call Amanda Cox 02 6229 1512
Hudson is currently assisting a large Federal Government Department in sourcing multiple candidates with program management, regulation and policy development skills.
You will contribute to the wellbeing of all Australians by developing and implementing national reforms in policy and regulation, enhancing Australia's international competitiveness.
To be successful for short listing, it is essential that you have:
- Program management, regulation and policy development skills
- Highly developed communication skills with the ability to build relationships and liaise with a broad range of stakeholders.
- The proven ability to effectively manage competing projects to achieve desired outcomes.
- Direct experience working within the policy and program space
- The ability to think strategically
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed communication skills with the proven ability to liaise with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills to ensure desired outcomes are met within tight deadlines.
If you enjoy providing a range of high level policy advice and program support, apply now!
Enquiries can be made to Amanda Cox on 02 6229 1512 email@example.com in our Canberra office.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.