EL 1 Communications Advisor
EL 1 Communications Adviser
- 6 month contract with potential of extension
- Expected Start Date 30th September
- Baseline Clearance Needed
Hudson has partnered with a Government Agency to fill the role of an EL 1 Communications Advisor. If you have experience in delivering communication projects, stakeholder engagement, project management, media advice and exceptional negotiation, written and presentation skills then I want to hear from you.
- Provide quality communication advice and services.
- Produce high-quality written products in a range of formats using high-level research skills.
- Provide quality assurance to the produced communication products including Ministerial Briefs, Executive speeches, talking points, media releases and communication strategies.
- Provide media and issues management advice and services to the management team.
- Manage the delivery of complex communication projects to a consistently high standard
- Negotiate with external suppliers to deliver timely and effective outcomes and provide quality assurance processes.
- Develop, nurture and strengthen stakeholder relationships.
- Conduct and manage projects, meet deadlines and manage competing priorities.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to start the role ASAP please submit your resume. If you have any questions AFTER you have made an application then please call Irena Simunec on 02 62291538.