Senior Communications Lead - Darwin
- Enhance internal communications and staff engagement
- Support major programs and projects
- Utilise multi-channel communications
My client is undertaking a key whole of business project that has resulted in the creation of this 12-month contract role. You will be charged with developing, editing and publishing internal communications messages across a variety of platforms to support strategic plans and objectives to successfully communicate these to employees and stakeholders.
Do you have experience in creating content to inform, motivate and increase employee engagement? Have you experience utilising project management methodology to plan and implement internal communications strategies?
Can you demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement skills and the ability to drive staff awareness and engagement?
If you have experience working within an internal communications frame work and exceptional written and oral communication skills and can write autonomously I would like to hear from you.
A relocation package will include:
- One-way economy flights to Darwin for new employee and any dependents
- Up to one month's temporary accommodation
- Relocation of household goods (limits apply)
- Relocation of one vehicle (domestic relocations only)
Submit your application by clicking the "apply now" button below. Please attach a cover letter outlining your demonstrated ability to engage in effective and proactive teamwork with employees at all levels and include links to your work across a range of communications channels.
I look forward to hearing from you.