Recruitment Consultant - aspiring or experienced
- Base salary plus attractive commission structure
- Clear and defined, self paced career path
- Empowering, fun environment with harbour views!
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will become an expert in the specialised skills, salaries and trends that enable you to be a trusted partner to your clients and candidates.
Take control of your career as you discover talent for organisations and help people realise their career potential by matching them to their best-fit role.
You will use our extensive database of specialised talent pools, networks and multiple sourcing channels to find, engage and nurture outstanding candidates, so you can make the best placements for your clients - and fast.
- Determine your income with Hudson's transparent, results-based bonus program, with no discretionary component
- Know exactly what you need to do to reach your next promotion, and receive training to help you get there
- Be empowered to succeed, in a collaborative and fun team environment where we celebrate each other's success
- Gain an advantage in the market with a global brand and array of talent solutions.
- an experienced recruitment consultant who has worked in a large or boutique agency or a sales and customer service professional from retail, consumer services, fitness, hospitality, tourism, recreation, or financial services or a graduate looking to build a career
- ambitious, passionate and results-oriented
- motivated by building strong connections and providing outstanding service to your customers
- a team player who also knows how to have fun
- a natural people person with strong networking skills and a desire to become the best in a fast-paced business environment
Sound like you?
Apply today, or get in touch with Kellie McDonald on 07 3258 8308 or email@example.com, for a confidential conversation.
Learn more about life at Hudson at www.hudson-careers.com.
#recruiting #sydney #jobs #sales #recruiterlife #recruitment