- Initial contract till end June 2020
- No clearance required
- Some travel opportunities
Are you a team player with scrum experience? We want to speak to experienced designers for an opportunity with our Federal Government client to work in the design lab supporting a multidisciplinary team.
If you have experience with ideation and prototyping even better! Fun stuff to do on a daily will include;
- Help to plan, conduct and support the research lead with user research activities.
- Assist with the development of user research artefacts such as (but not limited to) insights, personas, user research reports and user journeys.
- Identify user needs and ensure that the team understand them and advocate for user when providing advice on policy
- Provide support for co-design sessions, including ideation and prototyping of policy and/or services
- Provide support to Design Lab staff to up-skill user research capability within the team
- Some overnight getaways!
What we would love to see in you;
- Ability to plan and conduct a range of research as part of a team, including undertaking contextual inquiries, depth interviews, diary studies, survey, desktop research
- Experience identifying and synthesising insights to convey accurate and true representations of user needs for clear and actionable recommendations to policies and services
- Ability to analyse and draw insights across different bodies of user research, including through qualitative and quantitative analysis
- An understanding of legal and ethical processes for the collection and analysis of personal information under the Australian Privacy Principles and the National Statement of conducting research.
- Have previous experience in Scrum and working to support a multi-disciplinary team
For a confidential conversation and more information, please contact Scott Gardiner on 0414 962 066 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org