Test Analyst - Multiple roles
- Initial short term contract opportunities with potential to extend
- Brisbane CBD fringe location | Large client organisation | Competitive rates
- Skills in Quality Centre and Agile | Commence work ASAP!
An established client organisation is seeking multiple Test Analysts to join their team. The successful candidates will be heavily involved in the execution of prepared test scripts that evaluate performance and compatibility of newly developed applications/software. This large scale initiative will have significant whole-of-business changes that affect consumers and existing business processes and systems.
These are initial short-term contract roles, with potential to extend, based in Brisbane CBD's fringe.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Writing and executing Test scripts with a solid knowledge and experience in HP Quality Centre.
- Functional testing of Integration points, including field mappings, verification of transactional data.
- Working with project team members to determine testing requirements.
- Develop an end-to-end Test Plan which addresses the overall functional under test.
- Coordinate internal and client staff to execute test cases where appropriate.
- Record issues and defects in accordance with the required testing procedures and tools.
The key selection criteria comprises of:
- 5+ years experience as a Test Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in web applications testing and supporting infrastructure
- Demonstrated experience in writing Test Plans and Test Cases from requirements and/or technical documentation
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, with the ability to work with others to resolve issues
- HP Quality Centre skills, or similar
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- An understanding of the finance / insurance industry
- Recognised Project or Testing methodology accreditation
- Understanding of integration tools: SOAP UI, XSD for XML, etc
- Knowledge of Open Text Xstream platform
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume for consideration via the appropriate link below. A cover letter demonstrating your relevant experience in line with the Key Selection Criteria outlined above may also be reviewed upon submission.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/22257. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.