Integration Tester - Multiple Positions
- 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions
- Must be Australian Citizen with Baseline Clearance preferred
- Call Aasifa on (02 6229 1509
Hudson is looking to engage the services of multiple Integration Testers to undertake testing on the code changes that are developed by various delivery teams. This includes planning, preparing, writing and executing test procedures, scripts and schedules to ensure the timely and accurate testing of systems.
The successful candidates will be critical to ensuring multiple projects are tested for quality and subsequent release to the Production Environment.
This position is located in Canberra, ACT and is a 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month extensions with one of our major Government clients.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens with Baseline Security Clearance preferred.
To be successful for this role you must have:
- A minimum of 5 years test analyst experience on large scale enterprise wide application development projects
- Proven ability to communicate effectively
- Experience recording results, raising defects and reporting issues
- Experience identifying and writing scenarios based on Business Specifications and turning them into detailed test cases
- Demonstrated experience in SOAPUI, SQL and HP ALM
- Demonstrated experience working in a test team environment whilst maintaining focus and achieving outcomes and meeting deadlines
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with Government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Aasifa Ruhani in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1509 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref No. 1A/14743.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;