- Large Scale ICT Transformation Program
- Baseline Clearance prefered
- Call Amber - 02 6229 1541
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Lead Business Analyst. We are looking to hear from Business Analysts who have 5+ years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and possess relevant qualifications. The Lead Business Analyst will be required to review and analyze the organisations' business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify changes that lead to business improvements.
The role is with one of Hudson's Clients on a long term contract with possible extension.
To be successful for this role you will:
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a Portfolio or Program Management Office.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in, and understanding of large transformation programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to communicate with ICT and business senior executives, internal and external stakeholders and to escalate issues appropriately.
- Conduct business analysis to support business transition and establish the business change, working closely with the Organisational Change Manager.
- Provide analysis and insight of the transformation complexities, identify gaps, risks and issues.
- Requirements definition and traceability using Airservices standards and tools.
- Formulate service and process mapping, including developing standards where not in place.
- Provide analysis and judgement on complex issues and make significant contributions to the preparation, evaluation and finalisation of a major procurement activity.
- Provide high quality and timely advice internally and externally, including guidance and reporting to the Program Manager and Program Leads.
- Communicate using professional judgement, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed by the Management from time to time.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/15388.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.