IT Security Advisor - Part time
- Canberra-based part-time position
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance required
- Call Stef on 0410 939 321
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Security Advisor to provide advice and guidance to the Agency whilst completing the ITSA functions and competencies as defined with the Statement of Requirements.
This position is based in Canberra, and is a part-time position with one of Hudson's major clients.
Applicants must be have a Baseline Clearance.
In this role you will:
- Excellent understanding of the ISM and PSPF frameworks.
- Excellent understanding of the ISO 31000 Risk Management and ISO 27005 Information Technology Security Risk Management
- Competence in ICT security and the application of ICT security measures
- Development and delivery of ICT security awareness training to Agency personnel
- Excellent Stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good time, task, and delivery management capability
- Provide ICT security advice across the organisation
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with Government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Stef Todoroski in our Canberra office on 0410 939 321, quoting Ref No. 1B/09578.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
For any queries regarding Security Clearances, please refer to the following link;