Service Desk (Level 2-3 Support)
- Brisbane CBD Location
- Contract until April 4th, 2020 with Potential to Extend
Our client is a reputable government department committed to better outcomes for Queenslanders.
Reporting to the ICT Team Lead, as a Level 2-3 Service Desk Officer you will share responsibility for ensuring the stability, integrity and efficient operation of the network, infrastructure, and business applications.
Your primary duties will be:
- Resolve business-as-usual requests and incidents assigned to the ICT Service Desk based on defined SLAs and following ITIL processes.
- Provide face to face support to staff within the organisation
- Support end user environments and supporting technology hardware;
- Windows 10
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, SharePoint, Teams, OneDrive, etc)
- Take part in various technology deployment projects to support continual improvement and election event activities.
- Plan and deliver reliable and cost-effective solutions dealing with a range of technology vendors and suppliers
You will demonstrate the following:
- Extensive IT Support experience
- Fantastic communication skills
- Practical experience in administration of most of the following:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Active Directory / Group Policy Objects
- Virtualisation (VMWare)
- Windows 10
- Azure (IaaS, PaaS, Intune, etc)
- Office 365 (Sharepoint, Email, etc)
- Supporting technologies for cloud such as Firewall, Identity, etc
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4A/23555.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.