- 6 Month Contract
- Brisbane CBD
- Great Market Rate
Our client, a global leader within mining and metals is looking to bring on an experienced Network Engineer. The successful candidate will play a vital role in providing solutions to project work targeted around network infrastructure.
- Audit current network architecture and present recommendations
- Design, configure and implement network solutions including Cisco switches, routers, wireless devices and Juniper firewalls
- Design network solutions ensuring security policies and practices are maintained to a high standard
- Development of scoping documentation, creating technical designs and implementation plans
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation
Key Skills and Experience:
- CCNP/ CCDP Certification highly regarded
- Experience with the use of CiscoWorks LMS, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) and Cisco WCS are essential
- Experience with using SNMP /based monitoring tools like SolarWinds is desirable
- Experience with routing protocols in large organizational networks is essential
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Justin Staatz through email on Justin.Staatz@Hudson.com, quoting Ref No: 4A/23556.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.