Azure DevOps Engineer
- CBD Location
- 6 Month Contract with Potential for Extension
Our client is a reputable government department based in the CBD. Currently undergoing a comprehensive review of one of their systems, an Azure DevOps Engineer is now required to further support the delivery of associated projects.
Your key deliverables will be:
- Create/automate deployment pipelines using Azure DevOps for CI/CD pipelines.
- Develop app using serverless components including Azure Functions, Logic Apps, Web Jobs using PaaS.
- Use Azure Key Vault for keeping application passwords.
- Automate deployments with ARM templates/command line scripts/PowerShell scripts.
- Develop solution for authentication of app using multiple authentication methods like Azure AD, OAuth and bespoke.
- Guide developers in Azure space.
- Work with the UI, API, Backend developers and work under guidance from Development Lead and Solution Architects.
To succeed you will ideally possess the following:
- In depth knowledge of Azure APIM using API Gateway, API Developer Portal, and API Publisher Portal for use by the project.
- Hands on experience with using Azure Service Bus, Azure SQL and Blob storage.
- Worked on troubleshooting and monitoring code in Azure and use of Azure Monitor suite of components.
- Understanding of Azure network/subnet topology, naming standards/conventions, tagging.
- Good communication skills, with an ability to effectively consult and negotiate with stakeholders and build positive relationships.
- Good Agile delivery skills, able to manage potentially multiple simultaneous deliveries.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4A/22654.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.