- A fantastic stand alone HR role reporting in to Executive Team
- Experience with IR/ER and organisation development experience preferred
- A highly collaborative and customer focused organisation
Our client is a growing FMCG organization based in Kings Park that are looking for an experienced HR Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Australian business has evolved and expanding through acquisitions of smaller brands over the past 15 years and requires an empowering HR Manager to support and coach the business.
Whilst the company has a strong presence in the US market, the operations in Australia is growing and as a result there will be the opportunity to further develop the HR function within the company. This is a great opportunity for an experienced HR Generalist with a background in ER/IR to join the company during an exciting growth and development phase of the business.
In this standalone HR role you will be reporting into the Managing Director and you will be responsible for all facets of HR, including but not limited to:
- Coach managers on matters such as performance management, conflict management and other staff management responsibilities
- Managing the development, design, review and implementation of HR policies, procedures and guidelines
- Training and development of new staff through the onboarding and induction process
- Training and development of existing staff through leadership development programs and compliance training, as well as performance management
- Working on HR projects assigned by the CEO which involve researching the market and then presenting the reports and findings to the wider management team
- Handling all day-to-day HR enquiries
- Solid experience operating as HR Generalist
- Strong employee relations and industrial relations knowledge and industry background
- Tertiary qualification in HRM, business or related discipline desirable