Development Assessment Engineer
- 24 months with possible extension
- High profile Brisbane projects
- Client side
Initially for 24 months with a strong possibility of an extension this Project Compliance Engineer will be responsible for ensuring Developers meet the DA requirements.
- Ensure the developers meet all of the requirements of the Development Approval.
- Ensure that documentation submitted in response to specific conditions appropriately address the compliance requirements.
- Provide accurate and timely information on aspects of development assessment matters
- Manage key internal and external stakeholders to ensure the development proceeds efficiently.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering or Associate Diploma (3 year) Degree in Civil Engineering
- Relevant experience in a similar role working with DA's for infill developments and greenfield developments.
- Expert knowledge of engineering, civil works, and built infrastructure, and development issues.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate complex concepts.
Please apply with a CV that outlines your skills and experience for this role. All applications will
be treated as strictly confidential. Should you require additional information please contact Penny Smythe on 0415102473 or email@example.com