- ASX Listed Company with Incredible Reputation
- Highly Collaborative Team
- Significant Multi Stage Project Portfolio
This position provides an exceptional opportunity to work within a PEET Ltd, a well-established national developer who values its employees and offers the opportunity to work on some of the most diverse and challenging development projects in Australia.
PEET Ltd is a publicly listed national development and property group delivering industry-leading residential communities across Australia. Their guaranteed pipeline of projects includes large master-planned communities with high-quality built form, innovative urban renewal projects, and medium-density developments. In the ACT Region, they are involved in a number of unique and multi stage development projects supporting exceptional growth to our capital city. The team at PEET are all united in a commitment to their values and achieving the best possible results for their investors, partners and, of course, the residents in each of their communities.
As a result of their continued growth and investment in the ACT Region, Hudson is partnering with PEET Ltd to currently a Development Manager to support one of their major design and build staged projects.
The Development Manager role
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Oversee the development of project masterplans, ensuring best practice design principles are incorporated
- Support the Manager Design and Landscape to set the urban design and built form vision for projects
- Ensure assets are leveraged to achieve best of use outcomes
- Oversee design guidelines and covenants process
- Accountability for all project feasibilities and financial outcomes for the entire portfolio of projects
- Prepare annual business plan including project scope, budget and overall development strategy
- Engage with the sales and marketing teams on all strategic initiatives
- Reporting on risks, budgets, delivery progress, and opportunities
- Manage all key stakeholders and relationships to achieve positive outcomes
Skills and attributes to be successful in this role will include:-
- Proven experience managing complex medium to large sized residential land sub division projects
- High level financial analysis and budgeting skills
- A sound track record delivering projects to agreed timelines and budgets
- Experience dealing with major planning, environmental and rezoning issues
- Willingness to accept authority for decision making
- A proven ability to manage project and financial risk
- Established networks and experience liaising with the relevant stakeholders
- Degree in Property, Commerce, Planning, Engineering, Project Management or related discipline or equivalent experience
- A proven ability to embrace new initiatives and demonstrate a positive attitude and resilience when change is Implemented
Like to know more?
Please apply, or for a confidential discussion contact Matthew Smee - Managing Consultant at Hudson in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1522 or firstname.lastname@example.org.