- Fun and supportive team
- Amazing Rate of Pay
- CBD Location
Hudson is the largest privately owned recruitment company in Australia and is currently working with a well renowned large corporate organisation for an immediate opportunity. Our Client have an excellent reputation and truly believe 'we work to live' and ensure this motto is carried out each day by having fun while working as a team and overcoming challenges.
We are currently sourcing for a customer and client focused, organised and switched on Recruitment Coordinator to join their team on a six month contract, located in Brisbane CBD.
If you have demonstrated experience in a similar role and are eager to commence this exciting opportunity, APPLY NOW because we need to hear from you ASAP!
ABOUT THE ROLE
This exciting role is busy and varied and requires you to have excellent customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and engage with a range of stakeholders. You will be working closely with the recruitment manager and supporting a team of consultants across two states by carrying out but not limited to the following tasks;
- Co-ordinating interviews for multiple stakeholders
- General administrative tasks associated with the recruitment process, including the graduate/vacation student recruitment cycles
- Undertaking reference checks and initiating background checks
- Writing job advertisements
- Monitoring applicant responses
- Undertake general candidate care/management
- Co-ordination of third party supplier arrangements
- Co-ordination and administration as required for Assessment Centres
- Processing of recruitment related invoices
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
We are seeking passionate recruitment coordinators who possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience working in an in-house recruitment function in a large corporate organisation would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment administration
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to interface with all levels of the organisation and with internal/external candidates
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail, ability to juggle and prioritise multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to operate within a continuous improvement environment
- Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
HOW TO APPLY
If you are eager to be considered for this exciting position and fit into the specified requirements above, APPLY NOW because this role will not be available for long!
To apply, please click on the link below. Job reference number 4A/23483.
If you require further information contact Deirdre on 07 3258 8365 for a confidential discussion.