Payroll Officer - 3 day part time
- Permanent part-time position - Professional Services firm
- CBD location - close to public transport
- Excellent salary remuneration
Seeking a payroll officer to join a large, dynamic professional organisation located in the heart of Sydney CBD. This position will be responsible for the end to end function of payroll processing - 300 employees. Ideally this would be suited to individuals who are looking to progress their payroll expertise in a collaborative team setting. This position is open to candidates with varying industries and system exposure, however those with Netsuite would be highly regarded.
The main responsibilities of the payroll officer include;
- Payroll processing - full function
- Preparation of superannuation payments
- Manual adjustments and new starters/terminations
- Payroll tax processing and reporting
- Assisting with month end closing and financial reporting.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum 3 years' experience in payroll
- Netsuite system highly desirable but not essential
- End to end processing skills
- Strong communication skills - written and verbal
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work as part of a team
Benefits for you
- Opportunity to develop skills in a new industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Permanent position
- Part-time 3 days
- Work - life balance
How to Apply
Like to know more?
To submit your application, please apply by emailing though your CV through the provided link and for additional questions regarding the position please contact Chris Nguyen in Hudson's Sydney office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to high interest only suitable candidates will be contacted.