- Permanent role available
- North Sydney CBD
- Top tier accounting firm
Jumpstart your career with an exciting opportunity. A position has become available for an up and coming graduate accountant to join the finance team in a leading accounting firm. Based in North Sydney, the Accountant's main duties will be to assist with all necessary preparation for reconciliations, transactional processing and reporting. The right person will be motivated, eager to learn and demonstrate a proven track record of delivering high quality work. Ideally you will come from a financial services background and looking to move into a top tier organisation.
The core responsibilities for the Graduate Accountant include:
- Assisting with invoice processing
- Assisting with monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist with the preparation of payroll tax, stamp duty, BAS and other indirect tax returns
- Assist with preparation of monthly management reporting and annual statutory financial reporting.
- Assisting with month end tasks
- Ad-hoc financial support and requests.
The right person for the role will:
- Have minimum 1-2 years' experience in a similar role
- Have recently graduated with Bachelors' degree in accounting
- Have ability to work in a collaborative team
- Have an eagerness to learn, develop and progress their accounting skills.
Benefits for the role include:
- Large brand and career opportunities within the organisation
- CA qualification support
- Full training and support provided
- Wide technical exposure with accounting duties.
- The chance to work with a fantastic team
- Develop your reporting and analysis expertise
Candidates with a short notice period are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested in the role please apply by sending through your CV. For any additional questions please contact Chris Nguyen in Hudson's Sydney office at email@example.com.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.