Internal Audit Manager
- Permanent opportunity at a large FinTech Organisation
- Based in the heart of Melbourne CBD
A Permanent Internal Audit Manager Position within a large commercial organisation based in Melbourne CBD.
Your new company
This established organisation based in Melbourne CBD currently require an Internal Audit Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting to the Group Internal Audit Director the core duties of this position include:
- Working with the Audit Committee and senior management to identify and mitigate or minimise strategic, operational, financial and compliance risks to the organisation,
- Developing and implementing a flexible, risk-based audit plan based on the organisation's risk universe, and other concerns identified by management and the Audit Committee,
- Working with senior management to bring cost-effective and efficient leading practices to the way the business does business,
- Being the investigative arm of the Audit Committee,
- Helping maintain the "Tone at the Top" for ethical behaviour and actions throughout the organisation,
- Maintaining a professional internal audit staff with sufficient knowledge, skills and experience.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this role you will need to be :
- An experienced leader, highly motivated and with a proven track record of strong influencing skills and the ability to liaise and work with senior management;
- Good understanding and working knowledge of current internal audit practices & techniques through significant years of progressive work experience within a financial services environment.
- Proven experience of developing and delivering audit plan within the financial services sector- required
- A strong, confident persuasive communicator (oral and written), capable of robust dialogue
- Experience of coaching and developing junior staff;
- CASS Knowledge preferred
- Relevant professional qualifications.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity to continue developing your internal audit skills within a rewarding and supportive team environment.
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we pride ourselves as a large and established practice, consistently searching for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now! For a confidential discussion contact Ella Toumazou at email@example.com