SAP Senior Project Manager
- SAP end to end delivery from inception
- Enterprise wide impact with an established, Perth based organisation
- 12 Month Fixed Term Contract with possible extension
- Lead the delivery of S/4HANA from project initiation through to closure, including management of external vendors.
- Identify, analyse and assess potential technical solution options and develop business case.
- Translate technology requirements (high-level and functional) to define project streams and scope statements.
- Facilitate detailed design in accelerated timeframes with project team.
- Identify and track project risks and synergies, develop suitable strategies to mitigate risks.
- Plan, organise, manage and successfully delivery all project phases to ensure on-time, on-budget and within scope completion including initiation, planning, design, execution, transition, monitoring and closure.
- Build and maintain strong internal and external relationships with stakeholders at all levels.
- Adopt the IT governance policies, processes and procedure and champion change management across the business.
To be successful in this process you must have the following experience:
- Extensive experience delivering enterprise wide ERP / SAP technology solutions in a complex business.
- Proven delivery tenure to show lessons learnt from inception to support.
- Demonstrated experience developing comprehensive business cases including detailed financial modelling and benefits for presentation to C-level executives.
- Extensive experience liaising with and managing service providers / product vendors and running commercial processes e.g. RFPs.
- Experience working in well structured project teams to influence the need of change management across relevant stakeholder groups impacted by information technology change through projects.
- Implementation experience of SAP S/4HANA (SaaS)
- PMP or relevant project management certifications essential
If you are currently thinking about a new opportunity then please apply via the link. To discuss similar job roles or to 'refer a friend' please contact Emma Hoar (firstname.lastname@example.org)