APS5 Policy Officer
- Multiple roles in Federal Government
- Baseline Clearance (min) required
- Must have Policy experience
We are currently seeking multiple APS5 Policy Officers to join our candidate network for upcoming contracting APS5 Policy Officer opportunities in the Federal Government in Canberra.
These opportunities are labour-hire contracts between 3-6 months with the possibility to extend. To be considered to join our network of talent, you will need to clearly demonstrate your experience in as a Policy Officer within the Australian Public Service with duties such as:
- Perform research and identify policy issues and potential solutions
- Draft policies
- Undertake research analysis to support policy advice
- Coordinate with stakeholders and ensure effective communication amongst stakeholders
- Work under limited direction to support the development and implementation of policies within specific programs
- Draft briefs and submissions and maintain accurate records of policy advice and decisions
As a Policy Officer, you will have a high level of strategic policy skills, strong analytical, thinking and problem-solving skills, possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and be self-motivated and able to work collaboratively.
In addition, you will have a (minimum) Security Baseline Clearance.
These opportunities will be paying between $48.00 per hour to $54.00 per hour plus 9.5% Superannuation Guarantee. The hours will be minimum 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Part time positions may be available.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.