Graphic and Web Designer
- Seeking a Savvy Graphic and Web Designer | Apply Now!
- Large State Government Agency | Competitive rate - VPS4
- 3 Month Contract | ASAP Start
Seeking a Savvy Graphic and Web Designer | Apply Now!
Large State Government Agency | Competitive rate - VPS4
3 Month Contract | ASAP Start
Seeking an experienced and savvy Graphic and Web Designer to join a highly engaged team in the Public Sector. Your experience in digital design and production will allow you to provide content development and digital media production expertise to support the Agency's digital channels.
Reporting to the Digital Production Manager, with a focus on implementing the digital strategy, you will be able to build style guides for digital channels and design bespoke illustrations.
If you are seeking an opportunity to apply and grow your design skills, enjoy flexibility, variety and a challenge, and want to work in a team wholly focused on digital transformation, then please apply now!
Please include a link to your online portfolio with your CV. Previous experience working in the Public Sector is preferred and will be considered first. Apply now!
- Support the implementation of digital strategy by developing design assets for digital channels, complying with brand guidelines
- Create style guides and bespoke illustrations for digital channels
- Provide integrated design skills, expertise and advice for the development of marketing materials and digital assets for websites and social channels.
- Knowledge of the creative production process and demonstrated experience in creating assets for websites and social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube
- Support the Digital Services team and internal stakeholders as required to achieve the timely and successful delivery of work programs.
- Previous experience in graphic and web design for reactive websites
- Strong visual communication skills and ability to interpret a brief to conceptualise designs through production to final output
- Previous experience designing bespoke illustrations
- Creative problem-solving capability and a strong attention to detail
- Excellent understanding of user experience and websites, familiarity with social media and media production, including videos
- Proficient in visual design tools including Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign) Figma and Sketch
- Familiarity with publishing assets to content management systems including Wordpress will also be advantageous
Why apply with Hudson?
Wondering which agency to contact for your next contracting role? At Hudson, we value our contractors. We hope for a long and lasting relationship with you. You are not just another application to us. We work hard to offer you exceptional opportunities over and again, searching extensively for the best fit for both you and our client! Want to know more? Apply now!
How to Apply:
To submit your application, please click Apply Now! For a confidential discussion, please contact Alicia King at Hudson in Melbourne on 03 9623 6633.