This role will see you design and develop security improvements with Microsoft solutions, with primary focus being introducing AD tiering to enhance the control of my clients AD environment.
Minimum skills required:
- Will work in conjunction with the Solution Architect in looking ahead and designing the future target state
- Deliver and implement technical solutions in line with the Cyber Security Programme Roadmap
- Assist with product installation and solution implementations to meet project requirements and document the final system configurations
- Work closely with the existing support teams to assist in resolving product and configuration issues
- Clearly and concisely communicate with all internal and external stakeholders with project status updates and issue resolution
- Maintain and expand working knowledge of products
- Define and document requirements and provide design documentation as appropriate
- Assist with and generate design's, solutions & execute new installations and upgrades as necessary complying with the change management process.
How to Apply:
Please click the 'Apply for this job' button above or contact Rosie Versace from Hudson Recruitment for a confidential discussion:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-versace/
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Learn more about Hudson Recruitment: https://au.hudson.com/about-us