- Permanent role
- Linux | Windows | O365 | Cisco | Python
Hudson is in search for a system engineer to join a organisation that provides software solutions globally. Sitting in a small team, you'll be responsible for supporting the systems (Linux & Windows) and network environment. This role would suit a "jack of all trades" who also has an appreciation for delivering excellent customer service.
- Supporting Linux & Windows systems including installation, backup, configuration and troubleshooting
- Supporting networks (routing, firewalls, VPN, authentication)
- Engaging with internal and external stakeholders to support their requirements
- Utilise automation tools where possible to modernise the environment
- Drive innovation and contribute novel ideas to the infrastructure strategy
You will ideally have experience in the following:
- Strong background in Linux administration
- Strong networking background a must (CCNA or CCNP highly desirable)
- Windows server administration desirable
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Hands-on experience with scripting languages (Python is highly desirable)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Victor Burt through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 191509.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.