- Major Digital Transformation project
- Working on multiple new and existing projects
- Permanent Position, immediate start available
- Collaborate with the team to identify and solve challenging development problems whilst contributing to mobile development to the highest standards.
- You will be a key member of a small team, contributing to the design of solutions and their implementation.
- Working on multiple new and existing projects, assisting in identifying and resolving bugs, performance code maintenance and while producing clean and reliable code at an advanced level.
- Assist in improving code reliability and performance.
- Contribute ideas for new features and identify areas for improvement proactively.
- 2-3 years experience working with Objective-C and Swift in building native iOS applications
- React Native experience (great to have)
- Experience in automated testing
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and plugins, including analytics and advertising
- Working in an Agile development environment, preferably Scrum and/or Kanban
- Experience working in close collaboration with Product, UX and Design
If this position interests you, please submit your resume via the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Manny Saluja on 0426556246