- 12 month Government Contract
- Sydney CBD - Mulesoft Developer
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services
12 month contract in Sydney CBD for an experienced MuleSoft developer working for a Government client
Help contribute to the integration design and delivery of an API led solution to migrate the existing interfaces to Hybrid Integration Platform from legacy integration. You will be responsible for the development of Mulesoft services and provide design input also.
- Design, prototype, develop, test and implement MuleSoft Integration services in accordance with SDLC and Development Framework in large and complex organisations;
- Work closely with the project team, team lead and architect to produce technical and support documentation on new and enhanced high quality secure MuleSoft Integration and Services;
- Develop MuleSoft Services that integrate with different platforms that also use relational databases;
- Liaise with users to determine requirements, develop and implement robust solutions that meet these requirements;
- Manage and maintain the efficient operation of the end-to-end Integration process, including scheduling, error handling, and daily maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Use project control mechanisms to ensure the timely delivery of working and reliable applications;
- Contribute to the specification of data integration, both content and structure, for end to end migration from source to target systems.
- Liaise with external vendors to acquire and provide technical details of communication specifications;
- 3-5 years' experience in MuleSoft Integration and API development;
- 5 years of experience in integration service (RESTful/SOAP/Messaging) development and experience with RESTful services and SOAP services across different platforms;
- Strong and proven development experience with micro services (ideally spring boot) with caching and relational databases (ideally Oracle/MYSQL);
- Solid understanding of design principles, integration patterns, and best practices including messaging systems;
- Experienced using IBM MQ
- Experience must include flow design and API development, RAML and/or Swagger, JSON, XML, XML schemas, and SOAP and REST based web service development.
- MuleSoft Certified (eg. Developer )
- Java Certified
- AWS Certified ( preferably )
- Continuous Integration
- Continuous Delivery
If you are currently located in Australia, have full work rights, and fit the above requirement, please apply below for immediate review