- Attractive Salary
- CBD Based
- SaaS Integration
Our client is seeking to appoint a Solutions Architect to join the existing Architecture team to assist with the integration of a SaaS solution. The Clients applications domain is changing from in house to cloud, from IT led to Business led.
The Architecture team is responsible for ensuring that those changes are effective, efficient and support the corporate objectives. The business is implementing a world class Front Office system supporting the Clients sales and business development activities and providing a foundation for exploiting new technologies and business opportunities.
Reporting to the Chief Architect, the Solutions Architect will ensure the design, implementation and operation of solutions that deliver real business benefits, working reliably with various related systems including candidate attraction, compliance and integration to billing and payroll systems.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work with business stakeholders and business analysts to ensure that the requirements are meaningful and understood
- Work with application vendors and implementation partners to understand the behaviour of their systems
- Evaluate new applications and tools
- Promote good practice for individual applications and also for the wider architectural strategy
- Help develop and shape the Clients Vision and Strategy and optimize the technology platforms and applications in order to drive increasing value to the business
- Work closely with Infrastructure, security and project management teams
- Develop strong relationships and partner with the regional function leaders (CEOs, CFOs, HR, Marketing, and Finance) and lines of business owners.
- Ensure that the technology platform is delivered and maintained according to business and technical strategy
- Set technical standards and methods, and build consensus for their adoption, implementation and enforcement
- Drive collaboration, knowledge sharing and best practice amongst the application development teams
- Provide strategic & technical direction to solve the Clients business problems.
- 5 or more years of relevant experience in application architecture, analysis and implementation
- Strong experience with SaaS delivered solutions both from multi-nationals and smaller niche providers
- Knowledge of cloud technologies such as Azure and AWS
- Strong experience with Integration Technologies, on Premises and in the cloud
- Experience working within Agile methodologies
- Attention to detail required ensuring effective planning, implementation and execution.
- Broad understanding of IT planning, architecting, engineering, and operations across multiple disciplines.
- Strong relationship skills to effectively work in all areas of the business and successfully perform the required duties.
- Strong business acumen and aptitude to understand the key business drivers, and financial knowledge to ensure business value is delivered from IT projects.
- Ability to conceptualise and think on his/her feet with senior business stakeholders to resolve issues and identify opportunities.
- Experience creating high-level designs and writing write papers, and technical strategy documents.
- Experience in architecting solutions for Corporate and Back-office Systems
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural, multilingual, globally-distributed environment.
- Ability to travel as needed
- Knowledge of Windows Server and IIS technologies.
- Experience with containerization of applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft application development technologies
Please send your CV to David.email@example.com