Human Resources/Learning and Development Coordinator
- Armidale, NSW
- Full-time permanent
- Join a growing firm with career progression opportunities
About the client:
Our client is one of the largest regional accounting firms in NSW, providing a range of accounting, financial and IT services across NSW and QLD.
Due to a growing team, they are seeking an experienced Human Resources / Learning & Development Coordinator to join their office in Armidale, although consideration may be given to work out of their Tamworth office for the right candidate.
About the role:
The HR/L&D Coordinator is a critical part of the operations team and will assist with a range of HR services across all entities and sites. This entails recruitment, performance management, employee engagement, WHS, learning and development and the provision of general HR/IR advice, policies and support.
Working closely with the HR Manager and the leadership of the business, you will assist in the development and implementation of HR initiatives to maintain a cohesive, performance-focused culture in line with the firm's goals and values.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate IV in Human Resources or equivalent
- 3 years minimum experience across all key HR responsibilities including recruitment, performance management, employment related advice, WHS and general HR administration, including policy development and learning and development.
- Working knowledge of current IR legislation and general HR policies and procedures.
Desirable but not essential:
- Working knowledge of current WHS legislation and requirements, and experience in the implementation of a WHS management system.
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment and experience working in a Learning and Development role.
- Experience working in a professional services Firm.
For any questions regarding the position, please reach out to Shatha Fletcher on 02 4927 2246.