Business Development Manager - QLD
- Growing Business who are Investing in the Future
- Unique Business Development and Leadership Position
- Huge Opportunities within Industrial, Construction, Mining Industries
This exciting, progressive Industrial organisation is a specialist in their field of Power Generation. They have relationships across multiple sectors and pride themselves on their attention to customer service and long lasting client relationships. The business is going through a strong period of growth and the Queensland operation is looking for a passionate sales minded leader to help expand their footprint throughout the state.
- Seeking out new business and developing strong networks within the Queensland market
- Overseeing and monitoring branch operations including inventory, distribution, HR, sales & marketing
- Leading the branch through effective communication and clear objective setting
- Developing a branch and sales plan to enable business growth
- Meeting financial objectives through effective budgeting & forecasting
- Identifying new opportunities and analysing resource requirements.
- Create a positive environment for staff and maintain high ethical standards.
- Strong understanding of the industrial sector within Queensland
- Knowledge of mechanical engineering principals/machinery (Preferable but not essential)
- A natural leader who also enjoys helping other achieve goals
- Proven management (sales or operations) experience in a related industrial field
- Solutions focus and strategic mindset
- Financial acumen and experience with budgeting/forecasting
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with all people.
- Strong (Demonstrable) Business Development experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive business at a fast pace.
This organisation offer a very competitive salary package (including super, vehicle allowance & commissions) as well as growth opportunities through expanded regional responsibility based on business results. This business has a strong team ethic and a warm, family culture feel. If you would like to know more please be sure to apply via the link below or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org