- Work in a National Law Firm situated in the Canberra City
- MUST HAVE minimum 3 years' experience as a Conveyancing Assistant
- You will be part of an energetic, hardworking team who have an excellent culture
A National Law Firm who continues to be a well-known employer in the industry, but also known for taking the time to develop genuine relationships with their clients.
Due to an internal promotion, the Conveyancing Assistant position has become vacant! You will be working closely with a small team made up of a Partner and conveyancing managers/assistants. You will assist with the growing demands in the team and be responsible for:
- Opening new files
- Collating contracts
- Proactive database management
- Undertaking searches and obtaining title certificates
- Assistant with finance - preparing cheque requisitions, trust transfers, client bills
- Manage settlements
- Preparing draft documents
- Liaising with stakeholders including real estate agents
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years' experience, will have a great sense of humor and have a "I can do it" attitude. You will go above and beyond and have a proactive mindset.
You will possess strong attention to detail, strong technical skills and have am ambitious attitude.
$70k - $75k package (incl. super)
Sound like the new start you are looking for? Then apply now!
Please apply online at jobs.au.hudson.com by quoting #183726 or contact Ashleigh Commisso on 02 6229 1520 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted. Candidates must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident of Australia.
Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.