Administration Support Officer
- Federal Government Role
- CBD Location
- Hard working candidates required
About the role
The APS 3 Administrative Support Officer will undertake a range of legal administration activities . Working under supervision, the Officer will liaise with staff to provide the following services:
Case Administration activities - creation and administration of case files, photocopying, filing, data entry, meeting administration, records management (including archiving)
Witness Co-ordination - drafting summons/subpoenas, liaison (eg providing updates) and other related tasks (eg travel and conferences)
Case Preparation - preparing materials, lodging/filing documentation, conducting basic research activities, video conferencing, interpreters and translators
Case Liaison - liaising with external agencies and counsel
The Officer will utilise a range of administrative, legal and practice management systems to complete tasks. The Officer will build rapport, maintain internal and external relationships, and undertake appropriate learning and development activities as required. The Officer will contribute to the achievement of the work group's objectives and demonstrate appropriate behaviours.
- Build rapport and maintain internal and external relationships, respond to enquiries, provide routine advice on procedural matters and identify and escalate issues to senior staff members.
- Use computer based applications and draft basic workplace documents e.g. emails, documents and other correspondence.
- Contribute to a healthy and safe working environment, modelling ethical behaviour and practices consistent with the APS Code of Conduct and APS Values.
- Focus on team goals and objectives while effectively contributing to team outcomes.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophie Kelly on 02 8233 2252 or email Sophie.Kelly@hudson.com