Hudson’s response to the novel coronavirus
Important update responding to Coronavirus
In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we wanted to update you on the measures that we are taking to ensure safety for our people and business continuity for our clients and contractors.
Our number one priority is the safety and well-being of our people, families, contractors, clients and the communities in which we live and work.
We have provided the following to inform and assist you;
- Summary of the Hudson COVID-19 Response Plan, which outlines the measures and actions we are taking in response to COVID-19. This is available on our website by clicking here.
- Hudson has in place a Business Continuity Plan (BCP) that aims to ensure the safety of our people and visitors and the continued provision of key client services and operations. While we are unable to provide a copy of the entire document for security, privacy and sensitivity reasons, the index page showing what is covered under Hudson’s BCP can be found here.
- Available in the Contractor Portal is an FAQ document to provide clarity on common questions and answers relating to COVID-19 outbreak.
- We have established a dedicated Coronavirus Response Team to address any queries from our clients and contractors. This team can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1300 137 346.
- We are also actively instructing any staff who feel unwell to follow relevant government guidelines in terms of seeking medical care and to notify us immediately in the case of a positive COVID test result.
It is important you take the time today to read the information relevant to you to ensure that you are as informed as possible during this particularly confusing and stressful time.
We’re assessing the situation daily, remaining vigilant, and following all recommendations from local authorities across Australia, New Zealand and the World Health Organization (WHO).
At any point should you require assistance or additional clarity, please contact your Hudson consultant or preferred contact, and/or the COVID response team.