Manager - Talent Management
South Australia and Western Australia
Nick is the state manager for Hudson Talent Management in Western and Southern Australia. Talent Management specialises in selection, engagement, development and transition of people in order to maximise an organisation’s potential.
Nick is a registered psychologist with over 10 years experience delivering innovative and effective solutions to organisations and individuals. Currently working as lead consultant and Manager of the Talent Manager team with Hudson in Perth WA; Nick is passionate about developing high performing individuals and teams through the application of leading practice techniques across organisational development/design, change management, coaching and development. This has included the design and delivery of highly tailored interventions within leading organisations including elite military Special Forces (SF) and multi-national and ASX 200 listed companies.
- Fully Registered Psychologist since 2006
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) – The University of Melbourne
- Graduate Royal Military College (RMC) – Duntroon
- Accredited in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), Solution Focused Brief Therapy (SFBT) and proficient in several clinical/neurological assessments including MMPI, PAI & BDI.
- Accredited in CEB SHL & Saville Consulting assessment suite in addition to several leading organisational assessment diagnostics.
Up close and Personal
Nick is a keen amateur Golfer who also enjoys running, rock climbing and AFL. At less active times, Nick enjoys reading, good conversation and lively debate.
We asked Nick what he enjoys most about his role:
“Helping individuals, teams and organisations achieve high performance”