Hudson RPO fills over 200 roles ahead of schedule for new call centre
When EnergyAustralia was gearing up to build a brand new contact centre in a regional location, Hudson RPO was called upon to fill over 200 roles over a four-month period.
Its challenges included:
- Over 1000 applications required to fill numbers
- Difficulty attracting and sourcing new hires, with limited sourcing channels
- Implementation of a newly designed role and operating model
- Team managers recruited mid-way through the campaign
Hudson RPO designed and implemented a tailored and comprehensive recruitment solution to provide EnergyAustralia with the high volume of quality hires it needed for its new contact centre.
The solution included:
- Multi-channel sourcing strategy that included an online landing page, campaign microsite and digital and print advertising campaign
- Rigorous assessment and selection methodology
- Clear EVP and consistent employer brand messaging across all candidate touch points
- Candidate care and communication plan
- Project workshops for team managers and recruitment project team
Hudson RPO was able to fill the roles required ahead of schedule and on budget, with the highest levels of candidate and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Coordinated, multi-channel sourcing and attraction strategy that proved highly effective
- 1652 applications received to fill 226 roles
- 100% direct fill rates
- 100% candidate satisfaction
- Extremely positive feedback from hiring managers